°☆★*.°*.。FISH VIVO。.*°.*★☆° Fish Vivo: Over The Rainbow

2005-12-20

Over The Rainbow


(by Angie)

彩虹,讓我想到【You've Got Mail】裡的Over The Rainbow。

...The dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true.
...If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

這片CD並不是我所有CD中歷史最久的一片,
但卻是跟在我身邊最久的一片,
每一首歌都很棒,很好聽,我就是愛這張原聲帶。


Over The Rainbow/Harry Nilsson

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream,
really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star,
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow, why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
why, oh why can't I?

在彩虹之上,有個很高的地方
有一塊樂土,我曾在搖籃曲中聽到過
在彩虹之上的某個地方,天空是蔚藍的
只要你敢做的夢,都會實現

有一天,我會對著星星許願
然後在雲遠天高的地方醒來
在那裡,煩惱像檸檬汁一樣溶化
遠離煙囪的頂端
你就可以找到我

在彩虹之上的某個地方,青鳥悠然飛翔
青鳥越過了彩虹,那麼,我為何不能?
如果快樂的小青鳥兒飛過了彩虹
那麼,我為何不能?

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home

°☆★*.°*.。The life of Angie。.*°.*★☆°